You are now on the official website of the Luxembourg Presidency of the Council of the European Union for the second semester 2015.
The "EU-Presidency" section contains additional useful information on what Presidency of the Council actually means, and on the programme and priorities of the Luxembourg Presidency.
The "News" section will deliver daily information on the activities of the Luxembourg Presidency, from 1 July 2015 to 31 December 2015:
- Formal meetings of the Council,
- Informal meetings of the Council,
- Activities of the co-legislator of the Council in relation to the European Parliament: plenary interventions, actions with working committees, negotiations with the Parliament and trilogue agreements, etc.
- Ministerial meetings with third-country partners as part of the Presidency,
- Multilateral meetings and international conferences in which the Presidency has a specific mission,
- Major events relating to the Presidency: conferences of experts, civil society conferences, etc.
The "News" section also provides access to public documents relating to the Presidency that are published by the Council Secretariat: agendas, explanatory notes, Council conclusions and press releases. It will also publish interviews and major speeches delivered by representatives of the Presidency.
The agenda provides access to all the written and audiovisual documents available for a given meeting.
The site of the Luxembourg Presidency of the Council of the European Union for the second semester 2015 is published by the Luxembourg Government through an editorial staff based at the Ministry of European and Foreign Affairs of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
For all queries relating to this site and its contents, or if you would like to contact the Luxembourg Presidency, please visit the Contact page.
Please see the Legal aspects page for the related legal notices and information on the hosting of this site.
The Renow team takes great care to ensure the best quality and accessibility levels. This website was designed according to the Renow Referential (Web Normalization Referential of the Government of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg).
The Luxembourg Government purses the objective to make its sites accessible to the greatest possible number of people. Read more about our accessibility policy (in french) on the website renow.public.lu.
This site has been designed on these principles and we are committed to improve the accessibility to the contents in order to avoid any discrimination in terms of access to information. If you experience any difficulties accessing information, please contact the Renow team (in french).